Skip to primary navigation
Skip to content
Skip to footer
- The hirer/driver MUST have a valid RST (Recreational Skippers Ticket / boat licence) and bring it as proof on the night of hire.
- The hirer/driver MUST bring a valid form of photographic ID (e.g. a driver’s licence) as well as the RST.
- If no one in the group has a valid RST then a guide can be sourced for an extra charge (talk to staff for further details).
- Night time hire slots are between 6:30PM-10:00PM
- The minimum night hire time is 1.5 hours.
- If your hire crosses from day time hire to night time hire, you will be charged accordingly (day rate + night rate = total rate)
- There will be a BOND of $200.00 payable at time of hire.
- The dates for our night time hire are between December 1st when the lights go up to January 5th when the lights start to come down again.
- However, there will be NO night hires on Christmas Night (25th December) and New Year’s Eve (31st December). Only day time hire.
- A deposit may be charged for the booking. Ask staff for more information